Let’s summarize the basic information about France. Such practical information is always useful before traveling.
- Paris, the capital of France, and according to the most recent census, approximately 2.3 million people live in the city.
- The climate of France varies by region. While the Mediterranean climate is seen in the southern region, the continental climate predominates in the central parts.
- The euro is used as the currency in France.
- The best time to go to France is the spring and summer seasons. The weather is suitable for beautiful long trips across the country.
- You will need a visa to visit France. After the Schengen application is approved, you can enter the country.
- France’s largest airport is Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. This terminal, which is used by an average of 60 million people annually, is one of the main aviation centers in the world.